When people talk about paranormal research rarely are they able to cite or recommend actual scientific or real scholarly works. We hope to change this and offer to the public an authentic and updated list of scholarly works from trustworthy and real sources.
If you want your scholarly article to be posted you can send it to us at email@example.com
If your article has NOT been published in a real scholarly way such as in a journal, you can still submit your paper to the link above, just let us know it a paranormal article.
SCHOLARLY ARTICLES & JOURNALS
- Are Poltergeists Living or Are They Dead? – By: Ian Stevenson (1972) – Journal of the American Society for Psychical Research
- Guest Column: On the Necessity of Medical Documents in Claims of Paranormal Phenomena in Diseases – By: Ian Stevenson (1996) – Journal of Scientific Exploration
- Distance Healing of Patients with Major Depression – By: Bruce Greyson (1996) – Journal of Scientific Exploration
- Canities Subita: A Reappraisal of Evidence Based on 196 Case Reports Published in the Medical Literature – By: Michael Nahm, Alexander Navarini, & Emily Williams Kelly (2013) – International Journal of Trichology
- Personality and Motivations to Believe, Misbelieve, and Disbelieve in Paranormal Phenomena. (2005), J.E. Kennedy, Journal of Parapsychology, Volume 69, Pages 263-292.
- Manifesting Spirits: Paranormal Investigation and the Narrative Development of a Haunting. By: Marc A. Eaton
- Spectral technologies, sonic motility, and the paranormal in Chile. By: Diana Espirito Santo
- Belief In Ghosts In Post-War England. By Paul Cowdell